About Footwork Podiatry
We are a modern sports podiatry clinic that specialises in musculoskeletal treatment for pain and injury in the lower limb. Offering advanced treatment techniques and alternative solutions, our holistic and corrective care approach had proven track record of success in resolving acute and chronic conditions when others failed.
We aim to deliver the highest standard of musculoskeletal treatment by combining the latest technologies and advanced manual therapy techniques to help anyone from small children to elite athletes to perform their best. We have a wealth of experience in alleviating a variety of lower limb conditions and disorders, such as chronic heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arthritis foot pain and different ankle problems. Discover how we do HERE
Mark Lin, the founder of Footwork Podiatry, established the practice to provide the best and unique solution for foot pain, as well create a true and corrective treatment approach that he would like to receive if he was a patient. After years of treating pain and injuries and seeing many not getting the best results with conventional treatments, he worked hard to expand his knowledge, and improve his clinical skills by learning from different professions and thinking outside the box to view problems from different angles. Eventually, Mark developed treatment modalities that would genuinely deliver the best possible results for foot and leg problems. He shares an idea that every patient that comes through the door of a health professional should get the best treatment advice and solution available.
And there is much more a patient should receive other than conventional treatments that may only accommodate the symptoms but do not address the cause of the problem nor correct the body’s dysfunction. Since opening in the heart of Sydney’s north shore -Roseville, he has successfully implemented his treatment approach and delivered many life-changing experiences for chronic pain sufferers.
Other therapists in practice are following the standards of care and the values we hold reflect on Mark’s dedication and passion for improving people’s health and lifestyle.
We Are Ready To Listen And Help
We pride ourselves in improving the quality of life of our clients by enhancing their physical health and lifestyle activities.
If traditional podiatry treatment methods have not worked for you, chances are one of our sports podiatrists can make a difference for you! Our advanced and alternative treatment solutions have benefited many chronic conditions that were thought to be permanent or “nothing can be done”.
We offer a wide array of advanced treatment techniques to fix the problem from all angles, ensuring you achieve the best treatment outcomes in the shortest time possible, and help you get back doing what you love to do without worrying about pain or injury!
Unique Corrective And Hands-On Approach
We believe the body has an incredible capacity to heal itself from injuries, chronic or recurring symptoms occur when there is interference in repairing such as scar tissues or repetitive strain. Our hands-on treatment techniques help to provoke body’s healing response and guide the body to recover better naturally for a true corrective approach. Discover more HERE
We Are Committed To Help
Our sports podiatrists spend a great deal of time and effort throughout the year committing to professional development to stay at the forefront of musculoskeletal skills and ensure you are receiving the most up-to-date and evidence-based clinical assessment and treatment in the lower limb.
“Our corrective care approach, advanced treatment techniques and commitment to improve your health are what make us unique.”
– Mark Lin, Principal Sports Podiatrist
We are dedicated to improving your quality of life, and achieving your optimal well-being. Whether it is to get you back to your daily walk, trying to run your first marathon, preventing degenerative foot issues, or improve your sports performance, we are committed to helping with our dedication and advanced treatment methods.
Why Do Our Patients Love Us?
Worried about your feet? Or need help with your pain?
Here are the top 5 reasons why you shouldn’t miss a call to us TODAY:
- We deliver the highest standard of care with exceptional results trusted by our clients and other health professionals, achieve your individual needs, wants and goals and get back to doing what you love
- We don’t guess; we measure; We perform thorough functional and hands-on assessment that collects meaningful, measurable and reliable information that allows us to track progression over time to help ensure you reach your goals.
- Our corrective care approach aims at not just eliminating pain but helping to make positive changes in your body for more significant health benefits.
- Transparency – You will be given a clear explanation of your problem and solution. We aim to provide you with freedom through an understanding of how the body works. With a clear understanding of your condition, you will cherish your body and value your health more.
- We offer up-to-date treatment advice and perform latest evidence-based assessments and treatment. Our podiatrists commit to continuing professional development frequently to stay at the forefront with their skills and knowledge.
Change the way you walk, Change the way you live!
If you are looking for a place to help with your feet, this is it. Take your first step and make a difference todayContact Us here Book Online Here