We believe health is the greatest wealth anyone can have, and we should all take care of our body in any way possible. Both feet together make up 1/3 of the total number of bones in the body. We share a philosophy that advocates special treatment for the feet due to their complexity. Looking after your feet is the key to maintaining an active healthy living for as long as possible.
We are poised to work with people who value health as much as we do. Educating you on the importance of active, healthy living and how to look after your body to stay physically active is our mission. We believe everyone has the right to enjoy the benefits and feelings of exercising pain-free and waking up in the morning without sore feet!
We have a multimodal and corrective treatment approach not only to get rid of pains but to address the underlying cause for long-term results. Our mission is to improve your quality of life by reaching your health or training goals, helping you feel at your best, and achieving peak performance and optimal function.
Our treatment methods are mostly “hands-on” manual therapies and are often orthotic-free, pain-free, or surgery-free. We don’t just provide a general solution to all our clients; we offer individually tailored solutions to help reach your health goal(s).
Our hands-on treatment techniques help to provoke the body’s healing response and guide the body to heal better naturally for a true corrective approach.
Why are we different?
We don’t just assess and treat your symptoms; we perform measurable and functional assessment to determine whether you are at risks of other pain and injuries. Our latest evidence-based assessment system allows us to collect meaningful data that convert to an accurate treatment plan. We objectively track the progression of your intervention and not just by subjective assessment and the level of pain.
Our corrective treatment approach
Conventional podiatry treatment is often focused on adjusting your orthotics and choosing your footwear options. This may offer you some reprieve from pain but not a real correction of your body’s dysfunction and underlying tissue damage. At The Footwork Clinic, we prioritize the correction and rehabilitation of the feet and legs to restore the body’s movement and function.
We believe the body has an incredible capacity to heal itself from injuries. Chronic or recurring symptoms occur when there is an interference to the healing process such as scar tissues, biomechanical stress, structural misalignment, active trigger point and repetitive strain. Our hands-on treatment techniques help to eliminate this interference to healing, provoke the body’s healing response and guide the body to heal better naturally for a right corrective approach.
We identify and address the root causes of the problem to create long-lasting results and optimise your health, rather than just applying “band-aid” approach to your symptom(s).
Our corrective approach often helps to provide relief to the rest of the body parts that were being affected correspondingly.
Our corrective treatment does more than relieving pain; it also helps to:
- Improve body function and optimise performance
- Minimise recurrence of pain and injuries
- Prevent and decelerate onset of degenerative changes
We do not just get rid of pain; we help you to feel, move and perform your best!
- We respect your time and promise to ALWAYS put in our best to run the appointments on time. However, please understand that emergencies do come up and patients that travel from far distances to seek our help may arrive late.
- We treat all patients with the same level of attention and care; we treat everyone as we would be treating our own family.
- We take top-quality care exceptionally seriously to make sure the quality of care will be the same despite the therapist you see. Our podiatrists undertake regular in-house training together and are committed to ongoing professional development to expand their knowledge and continuously update their clinical skill.
- You will have a clear understanding of your problem, treatment options and the goals of treatment. When in doubt about any treatment procedures, we provide unmatched help and support through our Facebook page or simply send us a mail and we will always be glad to respond within the same business day.
- Health care providers generally do not provide a guarantee to any medical procedure. What we can guarantee is that once you are in our hands, we will do the best we can in any way possible to look after you and take care of your needs with the greatest compassion.
The Footwork Clinic takes pride in their long list of satisfied clients. Health is our most fabulous wealth and needs to be maintained and optimised. Making an effort to stay healthy shouldn’t be just for sports but a lifetime commitment for everyone!