What is InterX Therapy?
This is a non-invasive, drug-free, and painless technology for the treatment of acute and chronic pain.
InterX Therapy is a neuro-stimulation technology that has been clinically proven to reduce pain, reduce medication intake, increase the range of motion and reduce inflammation. Controlled clinical trials have shown a 90% success rate in reducing pain. Our InterX device is FDA cleared for pain relief and pain management. Unlike medications that are commonly used for pain relief, there are no adverse side effects to the treatment.
Alleviate pain is almost always the top priority for any rehabilitation plans since it limits movement and lifestyle. InterX Therapy is designed to boost the body’s healing ability for reducing pain and restoring function to a person’s life.
InterX provides interactive electrical stimulation to the cutaneous (skin) nerves that regulates the body’s pain signaling and inflammatory response. By applying the stimulation to the nerves across the skin, the body will release its own natural pain relieving chemicals e.g. endorphins
InterX Therapy is different from other electrical stimulation devices such as TENS. InterX Therapy is able to:
- 1. Scan (without gel) and identify the right place to treat anywhere in the body from lower back and toe.
- 2. Deliver simulation using high amplitude and high current density without any discomfort – up to 20 times stronger compared to TENS without uncomfortable muscle contractions.
- 3. Provide specific and targeted treatment -it allows a wide range of low and high frequencies and variable waveforms for specific acute and chronic conditions
- 4. Can be used in conjunction with other treatment to help return patients to active rehabilitation in optimal time.
Who would benefit from InterX Therapy?
- Those that have pain where nothing else has worked for them.
- Those that have nerve numbness, pain, or burning that is not relieved by injections or medications.
- Long-term problems from injury, failed surgeries, or disease that interferes with sleep and simple activities e.g. Rheumatoid Arthritis.
If you are undergoing treatment for your condition but wants quicker pain relief and return to physical activity.
- Recent injuries or trauma to the body of any kind e.g. ankle sprain.
InterX Therapy helps with immediate reduction of pain and increased normal range of motion for most acute injuries like ankle sprains. It can help reduce reliance on drugs/medication for pain relief for chronic conditions. It is best used in conjunction with other corrective therapies to achieve the best possible treatment outcome. It is an effective treatment for:
- Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Arch Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis / Fasciosis
- Ankle Pain / Injury
- Foot, Ankle and Knee Arthritis
- Bunions / Hammer Toes
- Aching Feet / Foot Stiffness
- Achilles Tendon Pain / Injury
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Ball of Foot Pain / Metatarsalgia
- Shin Splints
- Tight / Aching Leg Muscles
- Knee, Hip and Lower Back Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Patellofemoral Pain (Knee Pain)
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome (ITB Pain)
- Post Surgical Knee Pain/Restriction
- Post Surgical Ankle Pain/Restriction
- Hip Impingement, Bursitis
- Active Release Techniques
- Corrective / Rehabilitation Excercise
- Foot Mobilisation Techniques
- Fungal Nail Laser Treatment
- General Podiatry Foot Care
- What We Help
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation IASTM
- Kinesiology Sports Taping
- Low Level Laser Therapy(LLLD)
- Movement Assessment Technologies (MAT)
- Nail Bracing
- Orthotic Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy and Heel Pain
- Trigenics Functional Muscle Neurology
- Western Medical Acupuncture